Welcome to the North Island Festival of Performing Arts. These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of North Island Festival of Performing Arts Website.
North Island Festival of Performing Arts is located at: PO Box 3193, Courtenay, British Columbia, CANADA.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use North Island Festival of Performing Arts’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: Client, You and Your refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. The Company, Ourselves, We, Our and Us, refers to our Company. Party, Parties, or Us, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of British Columbia, CANADA. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you provide for us such as your name, email and address. Your information will be used only in the manner stated within this policy.
We collect such information for the following purposes:
1) to provide and operate the Services;
2) to provide our users with ongoing customer service and technical support;
3) to be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personal Service-related notices or promotional messages;
4) to create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred non- personal information which we and/or our business partners may use to provide or improve our respective services;
5) to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
Third-party advertisers may also create and access cookies, which will be subject to their privacy policies – we accept no responsibility or liability for the use of such third-parties’ cookies. If you do not wish cookies to be placed on your PC or handheld device, then they can be disabled in your web browser. The option to do so is normally found in your browser’s “security settings” section. Please note that permanently disabling cookies in your browser may hinder your use of our Website as well as other websites and interactive services.
Unless otherwise stated, North Island Festival of Performing Arts and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on North Island Festival of Performing Arts.
All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages
from www.nifpa.org for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from www.nifpa.org
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from www.nifpa.org
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from www.nifpa.org
- Redistribute content from North Island Festival of Performing Arts (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence.
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable
- Or exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
1. are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
2. govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities that arise in contract, tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.