Guidelines for Registration
Registration opens November 1st, 2023 and ends November 15th, 2023 at 10 pm.
The registration system is DanceSync hosted by TMMDance. Below are some tips to help with registering:
- The link for online registration is https://nifpa.signup.dance/. It will be posted on the nifpa.org homepage when registration is open.
- You will need to set up an account for your studio or login with your previous account login and password. Make sure you select the correct competition and year.
- Teachers/Studios: to prepare and make registration easier you can create a worksheet listing all your students; first and last name, birthdate and gender. This document can be saved as a CSV (comma-seperated value) file. Then you will upload it to your account and it will be the last time you need to enter student data. NOTE: This information may be added with each entry as well.
- You will need the Title for each selection as these are what separates each entry. Titles can be edited later but you will need to have one; TBA is not permitted.
- You will need the time/length of each entry. This can be a guesstimate and is for ensuring we program enough time.
- You will need the choreographer for each entry.
- You will need to select a discipline and class for each entry.
- You will need to designate if the entry starts Onstage, Offstage Right, Offstage Left, or both.
- You will need to select if an entry is non-competitive and note whether you want them to be separated in the program in the note field. Please follow up with an email to email@example.com.
- If prompted, you will need to select En Pointe and/or Provincial Rep if either of those apply. Please select Provincial Rep only for those soloists who meet the eligibility requirements and for all eligible solos in the dance class. PLEASE NOTE: Studios must also email firstname.lastname@example.org with their Provincial Rep lists by November 15th).
- Students can be connected to the entry from the list of students inputted previously. The student list can be manipulated by the age of students to aid in finding students in a large list.
- Payment will be collected using STRIPE.com. Payment is necessary to complete registration. All credit cards are accepted.
- Online waiver links will be sent to participant families by the studios for completion through DanceSync. Studios can monitor completion through their DanceSync accounts.