ENTRY RULES AND PROCEDURES
Closing Date for Entries: NOVEMBER 15TH, 2022 by 10:00 PM – No exceptions
Before completing your entry online, please read the following information carefully.
- All competitions are open to amateurs only. The term “amateur” shall mean one who is studying under a qualified teacher and whose principal income is not derived from services or from solo performances in the particular category in which he or she is competing.
- Payment will be through the computerized registration system to be received no later than 10 p.m., November 15th, 2022.
November 15th, 2022 is also the deadline to register for Dance Workshops as part of participant’s provincial rep eligibility.
- No refunds are permissible, except for accident or illness. Requests for refunds are to be in writing (emails acceptable) and accompanied by an explanation of withdrawal. If an entrant does withdraw for any reason, please notify NIFPA asap. We have a FB page, our website, www.nifpa.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Step by step instructions for Dancesync registration (entry) can be found here.
- Registered age is calculated upon entry but for groups shall be as of December 31st of the year preceding Festival. We rely on the integrity of the studios in this regard.
- Competitors may enter only once in one such classification within any one section.
- All classes are both competitive and non-competitive and performances will be programmed separately unless requested otherwise.
- Non-Competitive classes are for adjudication only (no marks).